This Agreement was last modified on December 21st 2019
This document (in addition to our Terms and Conditions) will clarify:
- How information is collected, used and shared
- How cookies are used on our site
- The choices are available regarding the use of your data
- The steps we take to protect visitor information
- Following Google’s role as a third-party vendor
- Following the California Online Privacy Protection Act
- Following the COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
- Following the CAN SPAM Act
- Steps we follow should a data breach occur
What is Personally Identifiable Information?
Information collection, use and sharing
When you access our website the details of your visit will be collected, including but not limited to traffic information, location information, and your IP address, in order to provide you with a better customer experience. Information submitted through any form on our website will be collected, in addition to any information you provide to us when communicating with our team, including your name, email, phone number or other details to better serve you and help with your experience with our business.
The collected information may be used to personalize your website experience, better respond to a customer service request, or administer contests, promotions or any other feature on our website, and also send periodic emails and updates.
- It is a necessary step in fulfilling our promised service to you
- We sell any or all of our business (and/or its assets) to a third party
- If the authorities legally require us to disclose information
- To assist with both fraud protection and the minimization of risk
How cookies are used on our site
Your access to and control over information
You may opt out of any future contact from us at any time. You can do any of the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Steps we take to protect visitor information
The data we collect may be transferred to digital storage locations outside of Thailand. In doing so we take all reasonable precautions to protect your information and follow industry best practices to make sure data is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. We use SSL certificates to protect the transmission of information, vulnerability scanning to PCI standards, and secure payment gateway providers.
Following Google’s role as a third-party vendor
We primarily use Remarketing with Google AdSense, the Google Analytics Cookies and other third-part identifiers to better compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our specific website.
Following the California Online Privacy Protection Act
Following the COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13. When it comes to the collection of personal information, we follow the guidelines of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) that puts parents in control.
Following the CAN SPAM Act
We follow the guidelines set out of the CAN-SPAM Act and their rules for commercial emails, the requirements for commercial messages, and give any recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, along with the tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
To be accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
And of course, if you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, at any time, you can simply follow the instructions at the bottom of each email (or click the unsubscribe link included in every email).
Steps we follow should a data breach occur
In the instance a data breach occurs, following the Principles from the Fair Information Practices, all users will be notified within 7 business days via email we have on file for each user. We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
629/495 Sathu Pradit 49, Sathu Pradit, Bang Phong Phang,
Yannawa, Bangkok, Thailand 10120
contact (at) studiodigita (dot) com
Last Update: December 21st 2019